Senior Pensions Administrator - London - up to £40,000PA
Broadgate is partnered with a global financial institution who are looking to recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator.
You will have a few years experience working in a similar role with a solid understanding of pension schemes. This role is specifically intended to support the operational teams in delivering scheme projects alongside business-as-usual operations.
- Supporting the operational teams in the delivery of technical administration projects but will not have any direct client operational/portfolio responsibilities.
- Deliver a number of different technical projects for clients.
Reporting to the project team leader you will be expected to work independently. Whilst the role does not have any direct management responsibilities you will be expected to work alongside the operational teams and manage any resources allocated to you for the delivery of your projects.
- 5 years' experience of delivering administration services to Defined Benefit pension schemes.
- Strong technical pensions and legislative knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of working in a third party administration environment.