Back to jobs
I am working with a reputable Retail Bank looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their office in Wolverhampton.
About the Role:
- Lead the production of key prudential returns for liquidity, capital and Finrep.
- Assist with the implementation of new regulatory requirements and undergoing gap analysis.
- Help improve processes and efficiencies through automation.
- Start to take on leadership/mentoring responsibilities for junior members of the team.
- Previous experience within an analytical role in the financial services or professional services industry.
- Regulatory reporting experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of capital and liquidity.
- Familiarity with the PRA framework.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information regarding the role.