Broadgate are working with a global player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Technical Accountant to join their team.
A company committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees thrive, this is a great opportunity for someone with reinsurance experience to take that next step in their career.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review and sign off ceded contract set up to ensure all terms and conditions are appropriately recorded in the reinsurance system
- Ensure all required premium settlement details are provided to the relevant brokers in a timely manner
- Review and sign off ceded premium and claim calculations, including accounting classifications
- Ensure accuracy of M&D premium bookings and accounting classifications
- Responsibility for ceded recovery calculations, including any associated reinstatement premiums
- Provide ceded data to the actuarial function
- Liaise with the claims department for recovery support and queries as required
- Relevant experience in all types of ceded reinsurance
- Good user of Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Reinsurance systems experience (SICS Cede desirable)
- CII qualification (desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Strong base salary
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Great work/life balance