A unique opportunity to join a well-established Corporate Treasury function within a growing Pharmaceutical company.
This role offers exposure to external stakeholders, the opportunity to put your stamp on things, and the ability to support a growing Treasury function within a small team.
There's an amazing package on offer of €110k, plus 20% bonus, above-market equity and benefits.
This is a fully remote role reporting into the Head of Treasury in Dublin.
- Assist the prep of the Budget/Latest Estimates (LE) interest expense forecasts
- Cash flow forecast modeling
- Partner with teams in Accounting, FP&A and Tax
- Responsible for the Group's debt portfolio
- Support and Evaluate debt risk management initiatives including interest rate and FX hedging where appropriate
- Act as key point of contact to external stakeholders and banks
- Maintenance of the treasury management system
- Process improvement and optimization
- Support SOX compliance for Treasury operations in addition to internal and external audit requirements
If you're keen to be involved in an exciting and growing company, and want to really progress within an open company culture,
send your CV