Job Title: AML Manager
Broadgate have partnered with a leading fund service provider based in Luxembourg to hire an AML Manager. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) obligations. You will specialize in the financial services sector with a focus on Funds and lead a team of 4-5 AML Analysts responsible for client onboarding, ongoing Customer Due Diligence (CDD) maintenance, and periodic reviews.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an inspiring leader to join an organisation that values its global employees, clients, and communities.
- Manage and lead a team of 4-5 AML Analysts, conducting regular performance assessments and providing coaching for professional development.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure accurate and timely preparation of CDD files.
- Conduct 4 eyes oversight of CDD files to ensure regulatory standards are met.
- Assist the Senior Manager in creating and maintaining AML policies and procedures.
- Support the implementation of regulatory/business projects.
- Create and maintain accurate MI/data for regulatory and management reporting.
- Stay updated on AML legislations and guidelines, with awareness of evolving money laundering methodologies.
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise:
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Commerce, or relevant subjects, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an AML/CTF role within the financial services sector.
- Essential experience and knowledge of Funds.
- Managerial experience is crucial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Team player with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
Please apply and a consultant will be in touch.