Broadgate is partnered with a high-growth fund administrator looking to hire an Associate Director for the AIFM division.
As the business continues to expands its operations in London and globally, they are looking to bolster their senior leadership function to add to their already impressive knowledge base in the fund services sector.
You will be responsible for high level management of a number of alternative investment clients, along with leading growing and developing the delivery team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Management of the fund operations and accounting function on a day to day basis
- Working with clients to ensure delivery against service level agreements
- Provide technical excellence and leadership across client delivery
- Leader on development of process controls and systems to improve efficiency
- Oversee the preparations of monthly and quarterly NAVs
- Thought leader and accounting expert in the fund services space
- Business development and expanding the business brand
We are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE in Fund Services
- Knowledge of AIF, including Private Equity and Real Estate
- Management and particularly team growth experience
- Client relationship management experience
As the business continues to grow, there will be a clear opportunity for you to develop your career and move into a director level position.
If you would like to know more, please apply now.