Corporate Governance Manager:
We are working with a client that is looking for a Corporate Governance Manager to join their high performing and supportive in-house Corporate Governance team.
In this role, you will assist with the provision of first-class internal corporate governance support to the approximately 25 companies forming part of my clients Governance Services across all its locations, working hand in hand with their senior management and also their In-House Legal team.
The role revolves around the following three main areas:
- Board and Committee support
- Entity management and compliance
- Corporate projects
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities / background:
- Either a qualified lawyer without or with very little company secretarial experience, or, a company secretary with 6 years + company secretarial experience within a highly regulated industry.
- Being qualified with The Chartered Governance Institute is advantageous.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
This roles offers a competitive salary package + Benefits + Flexible working.
If you think this would be a good role to pursue and feel you are a good fit, then please do apply.