Back to jobs
Our client, a global law firm, specialising in corporate law, finance, and dispute resolution, is looking for a Credit Control Administrator in Southampton, UK.
- 1-3 years experience and clear understanding of Credit Control.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Understanding of accounts receivable and reconciliation procedures.
- Natural collaborator with strong communication skills.
- Contacting debtors via phone, email and writing to collect outstanding debts.
- Collaborating with other teams for quick query resolution.
- Managing a substantial portfolio as part of a team keeping accurate, well-organised records.