Data Protection Specialist
Dublin - Hybrid WFH
It's a very exciting time to join as they have gone through some significant recent growth and have further ambitious plans for the future.
You will play a key role in the further development and management of the data protection framework across the group and will have opportunities to continue to grow and develop your own career.
- Manage Data Breaches, Data Subject Access Requests, DPIAs and the Data Protection mailbox
- Provide data protection training across the group
- Prepare board and committee reports
- Lead a small team of Data Protection Analysts
- Experience within a Data Protection Compliance role
- Hold a Data Protection qualification - CIPP/E, CDPO etc