Broadgate are working with a major player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and the wider Finance function on monthly and quarterly reporting and requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quarterly reporting of a number of large international clients including detailed analysis of technical reinsurance results against prior year and plan. Present the technical results from those clients to Senior Management.
- Contribute to preparation and reconciliation of quarterly management accounts.
- Review of junior team members workpapers and reconciliations as part of quarterly close process.
- Assist in preparation of reports/memos for Group and Board reporting.
- Assist in preparation and review of quarterly and annual Solvency II returns.
- ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Reinsurance or insurance experience is an advantage.
- Solvency II an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Generous Annual leave