Payments Manager - Luxembourg
The Payments Manager will carry out day to day management of the payments team and billing process of the companies group of clients. The Payments Manager will also focus on the administration of client's holding companies and fund structures under the direction of the Client Relationship Manager.
- Lead a payments team and ensure accuracy and timeliness in the payment process
- Manage client bank accounts, making sure that positive balances are kept
- Drive the billing process and prepare analysis
- Ensure invoices are correctly issued as well as accurate and complete by the client's guidelines and expectations
- Manage the implementation of any new banking systems and users, ensure staff are trained on all electronic banking systems and coordinate the opening of new bank accounts
Essential Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding of the administration of holdings companies and limited partnerships
- 3-5 years prior experience in a similar position
- General banking platform experience
- Advanced computer literacy skills
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch.