This position is a key position within the Finance team.
You will be responsible for supporting cost accounting activities and continuous process improvement projects to ensure an efficient and effective financial management of the manufacturing facility.
Your excellent people skills will help you create a strong relationship with team members and site employees and the global finance team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead calculation of yearly standard costs and monitor the inventory revaluation process.
- Analyze existing standard costs and perform manufacturing variances analysis to support decision making.
- Estimate product costs for new products.
- Coverage of master data, account reconciliations, & process flow for inventory and GL.
- Assist in elaborating, developing, and monitoring the annual budgets and operating forecast.
- Support month-end closing and accruals activities in line with the compliance principles.
- Constantly improve the process and act as a key contributor to automation initiatives for the reporting/reconciliation process.
- Interact with US & China Finance teams to share, collect, and record transactions to support accounting and finance operations.
- Constantly seek deep understanding of the business and keep the pace with updates in a dynamic environment.
- Key contact person of internal and external audits.
- Participation in internal and cross-functional projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Back up of Finance Site Head.
Experience / Education
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA is a plus.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in the same position.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Resilience, flexibility & agility required.
- Able to work autonomous and with a good drive to achieve.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Communication, teamwork, and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Profound knowledge in SAP FI/CO is a plus.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.