Broadgate have partnered with a leading investor services group based in Luxembourg to hire a Senior Depository Officer who will ensure fund regulatory compliance whilst providing exceptional relationship building services to their esteemed clients. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to integrity as well as supporting your long-term career growth.
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, external providers, and stakeholders.
- Act as the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients investing in Real Estate & Private Equity, Debt, Fund of Funds products.
- Assist in the client on boarding process, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations (AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, RAIF).
- Report complaints, operational risks, and suspicions in accordance with Luxembourg procedures.
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4-5 years of experience in Depository/Custody function (preferably from a Depository Bank/ Audit or Fund Accounting (Highly desirable).
- Private Equity and Real Estate markets experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for Depositories.
Apply and a consultant will be in touch.