Senior Financial Reporting Manager - Luxembourg
The Senior Financial Reporting Manager reports to Associate Director and is responsible for supervising a varied portfolio of fund structures.
- Supervise the audit process, building strong relationships with audit firms
- Attend client board meetings and manage client relationships
- Produce quarterly financial reports
- Act as a mentor to the Financial Reporting Managers as well as assisting in the training of staff
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years experience as an experienced accounting professional
- 4 years practical experience in real estate fund accounting
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role apply now and a consultant will be in touch.