Working in Cancer saving drugs, my client are Clinical research with a purpose and highly invest with in their Information and Cyber security teams (given how important the data is.) They are continuing to grow out the information Security team. They are looking for an individual hands on contribute with a great generalised Infosec knowledge but want to grow in skills and position in the next 5 years.
We are seeking an Information Security Senior Analyst to join our Cyber Security Team. In this role, you will:
- Provide expertise in information security practices, including compliance and risk management.
- Align processes with our cybersecurity strategy and industry standards.
- Lead information security risk assessments, compliance monitoring, and regulatory activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze and communicate security risks.
- Identify training needs and develop materials for stakeholders.
- Offer guidance on managing cybersecurity risks and information assurance.
- Contribute to the development and review of security policies.
- Prepare reports on the effectiveness of our cybersecurity program.
- Support the strategic goals of the Cyber and Information Security department.
- Stay updated on relevant technical literature.
- Analyze performance metrics for the Cybersecurity Risk Management team.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Familiarity with risk management and compliance tools.
- Proficiency in understanding technical, management, and operational security.
- Proven experience in identifying process inefficiencies and proposing solutions.
- Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Strong project coordination, management, and communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication.
If you're passionate about information security and want to be part of an evolving team, join us in this exciting opportunity.