Join this US Pharmaceutical company as a Senior Manager, and an integral player in the Global Expansion.
You will sit within the Irish office to lead all aspects of International Tax Reporting, Compliance and manage direct relationships with Government Tax Authorities.
You will lead a team and report to the Tax Director in the US.
What's in it for you?
- Growing organisation globally
- Opportunity to lead international tax team
- Strong benefits and remuneration package (below)
- Direct and Indirect Tax responsibilities internationally (everywhere other than US)
- Lead completion of Tax Returns, VAT Compliance
- Country-by-Country domestic tax analysis
- Support transfer pricing via domestic tax
- Act as key contact across: Accounting, Finance, FP&A, AP/A, Procurement and External Consultants
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- International Tax (direct & indirect)
- Stakeholder management, or experience working cross-functionally
- Strong returns prep
- Management of processes
- Understanding of ever-changing tax rules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 27 days annual leave (+3 flexi days)
If this sounds like you, please apply below, or send your CV to: