Accountant // Buchhalter
- Posted 17 April 2023
- Salary Up to €50000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameNathan Hodeib
Accountant / Buchhalter (w/m/d)
One of the leading international law firms. As a truly global full-service law firm, we advise companies in all areas of business law.
We stand not only for legal advice at the highest level and exciting international mandates, but also for diversity, inclusion, social commitment and a friendly atmosphere.
To strengthen our finance team, we are looking for an employee / accountant / bookkeeper (f/m/d) for the German accounting department in Düsseldorf as soon as possible.
Develop your potential in the following areas of responsibility:
- Account assignment and posting of incoming invoices including account clarification
- Carrying out payment runs
- Posting of cash and banks
- Accruals and deferrals
- Further tasks according to suitability and interest
You bring these qualities with you:
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Ideally experience in the area of accounts receivable/accounting/bookkeeping
- Pleasure and experience in dealing with numbers
- Reliability and organizational skills
- Independent working style, team player, strong communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite
- Good knowledge of MS Office proven in practice
- Experience with accounting systems (Thomson Reuters 3E desirable)
This is what you can expect from us:
- Varied and challenging activities in collegial and highly motivated teams
- Extensive onboarding with accompanying training and a structured induction process
- Modern workplace with very good public transport connections
- Possibility of remote working
- Contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Canteen (subsidized), bistro, lounge.
- Weekly fresh fruit basket and drinks
- Compensation in line with industry standards, job ticket, corporate benefits
- Social commitment (diversity and citizenship programs).
We are proud of our appreciative culture and the diversity in our firm. We welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation/identity.