Join this growing Pharmaceutical company within the Director-Level position responsible for the Accounting and Reporting for the Group.
You'll not only supervise and direct the team, but also liaise cross-functionally and provide knowledge and implementation surrounding new accounting/legislative change.
- Manage group annual reports (US GAAP and IFRS)
- Prep/report quarterly financial reports to stock exchange
- Prep Audit Committee materials (+ad hoc board materials)
- Group balance sheet reviews
- Support business unit and SSC with any accounting issues that may arise
- Support teams across: Tax, Treasury, Legal, Commercial
- Key role in pre and post acquisition activities/integration
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus, Pension, Health, Car Allowance
- Long-Term Incentives
Please apply below or share your CV