Broadgate are partnered with a global Corporate and Funds Services firm based in London. The primary purpose of this role is to support the administration of Authorised Investment Funds.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate maintenance of Shareholder Registers for open ended funds administered by the firm. You will be involved in unit dealing, responding to all client queries and requests and ensuring quality control, adherence to policies, procedures and SLAs and outperformance of operational deadlines and client service delivery.
The role is paying c.£32,000, with hybrid working.
- Respond to all investor/client queries and requests received via telephone, post, fax or email effectively and accurately while delivering exceptional client service.
- Timely and accurate capturing, execution and settlement of all investor subscription, redemption, stock transfer, conversion and switch transactions and any other fund activities as they arise.
- Ensure the accurate control, input and monitoring of all client dealing instructions in line with operational procedures.
- On-board new funds and other fund activity events as the need arises - fund/ share class launches and closures, mergers, conversion activity etc.
- Record Investor tax classification information.
- Ensure the take-on and establishment of new accounts occurs in a timely manner and that they are completed within the prescribed AML, KYC and CDD procedures.
- Ensure that the database and underlying KYC and core static data is accurate and up to date in line with departmental procedures.
- Process and quality check Investors Transfer instructions within agreed turnaround times and retain records of outstanding or missing transfer information.
- Instruct the share dealing related cash movements to the relevant custodians.
- Timely dispatch of contract notes within regulatory requirements ensuring all requirements are fulfilled.
- Produce and administer payment processes.
- IOC Qualified or working towards this qualification, or equivalent
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA / HMRC regulatory Environment
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information.