Broadgate are working with a global player in the Insurance industry to recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to pursue a long-term career in finance. You will work closely with senior team members to provide financial and accounting support to the team and perform additional tasks on an adhoc basis.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly group reporting journals.
- Completion of monthly Expense Analysis files.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations (Bank Accounts, Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets etc.).
- Produce annual Financial Statements.
- Liaise with company's external tax advisors and auditors.
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) looking to pursue a long-term career in finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- Proactive team player, with the ability to work independently.
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Experience working with a multi-national company and exposure to work alongside senior management