Back to jobs
Chief Financial Officer
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
You will join a high-growth ambitious MedTech company - recently listed.
The company has a unique and innovative product.
You will support the CEO to realize and support strategies and continuous international expansion. You'll provide creative and innovative ideas to drive continued success.
- Drive the development and execution of Global financial strategy
- Ensure accuracy and timely completeness of financial statements and reports
- Be responsible for the continuous development and oversight of risk management framework.
- Responsible for the internal audit function
- Develop the ESG framework, targets, and reporting obligations
- Manage cash and treasury
- Manage relationships with external advisors including auditors, brokers and legal
- Develop the Company's strategy and budget
- Ensure Executive Management Team provides the Board with accurate and clear financial information in a timely manner.
- Provide strong leadership to the Finance team in relation to Tax, Revenue, and Investor Relations
- Develop and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders, investors, and clients
You'll essentially be the financial voice of reason, for future growth, initial strategy and help to implement processes with a best practice mindset.
Fruitful remuneration package on offer including long-term incentives, health, pension, bonuses.