Broadgate have partnered with a Corporate and Financial Services firm (Turnover: £350m) to recruit a Company Secretarial Specialist for their growing London office.
The role is paying up to £45,000 with 3x days WFH.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Responsible for meeting company secretarial compliance requirements through accurate, complete and timely processing of annual compliance
- Ability to provide strong board and committee support with the minute taking is essential
- Supports Company Secretarial Assistants and Trainees, whilst maintaining overall responsibility for task accuracy and completeness, keeping the Client Account Manager or Line Manager updated as appropriate
- Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to company secretarial services, ensuring requirements are followed consistently and in full
- On-board new clients
- Identify out-of-scope service and providing respective information to the Client Account Manager or Line Manager as appropriate
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information