Dublin, Leading Law Firm:
This is a rare opportunity for an individual coming from a background in funds as a company secretary sector to join a leading legal practise in Dublin.
In this varied role you will work closely with the company secretary and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and distribution of board and board committee meeting materials, attendance at board and committee meetings and drafting of minutes of and matters arising
- Provide on going assistance to the Company Secretarial team as required on all governance related activities.
- Ensure that statutory compliance is being adhered too, maintenance of statutory records and ensure statutory returns are completed within required timescales.
- Organise, schedule and attend annual and general board meetings whilst taking minutes.
- Completion of statutory filings with the Irish Companies Registration Office and Central Bank of Ireland as they fall due
The ideal candidate will be based locally and flexible to coming into the office for board meetings. Additionally, have proven required experience and relevant qualifications more specifically ICSA part of full qualified.
The role is based out of their Dublin office and offers hybrid working. This role offers a competitive salary package + Benefits and Bonus.