This is a rounded and rare in-house opportunity for a commercially minded lawyer with some construction/infrastructure experience.
In this varied role you will be a senior member of the legal department and provide commercial advice on infrastructure/construction projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing complex legal and commercial issues
- The efficient and effective execution of construction and materials contracts
- Challenging the business and identifying areas of risk
- Developing strategies to create tangible improvements in business performance
- Communicating legal advice constructively and succinctly
- Playing a key role in designing the teams legal strategy and supporting the delivery of key initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and credentials:
- A knowledge of construction/infrastructure law including wayleaves and health & safety
- A private practice or in-house background
- The ability to work at a senior level in a highly commercial environment
- A high level of empathy and self awareness to operate in a diverse environment
This is a superb role for a commercially minded lawyer seeking a role within a supportive and energetic team.