Broadgate is partnered with a leading global Fund and Corporate services provider looking to hire an Accounting Manager for the Real Estate team.
One of the most famous names in the sector, they provide a world-class level of service to some of the world leading asset managers. They use innovative technology to provide a wide range of solutions to their clients.
This role will take the lead of the growth and development of the Corporate Real Estate team, taking responsibility for spearheading ambitious expansion plans in the coming years.
- Day to day management of a portfolio of UK listed clients
- Managing and growing a large Corporate Services team
- Managing take on of new client structure
- Acting as the lead of technical accounting queries
- Ensuring timely and accurate period end reporting for client entities
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of Funds or Corporate Services
- Previous experience working in Audit for large practice would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and client management skills
We are looking for someone who is keen to develop and progress their career, there is a clear and quick path to Senior Manager level and beyond as the business continues to grow.
This is a hybrid role with a 50/50 split between office and home working, with a good deal of extra flexibility.
If you are interested, please apply now.