Back to jobs
The Depositary Analyst will assist with the routine day-to-day functions of the company's depositary services under the direction of a Depositary Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
- Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
- Prepare periodic cash reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
Essential Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the area of depositary/custody function gained in a depositary bank or similar experience gained in audit or fund accounting role
- Sound technical financial services knowledge