Our Client is one of the largest Fund Administration company with over a $1 trillion in assets under administration with offices across the globe. They are currently seeking inividuals across multiple levels from Senior to Managerial offering competitive salaries, great bonuses and hybrid working model.
- You will establish and maintain appropriate control environment to ensure the Bank fulfils its depositary obligations.
- You will create and implement depositary procedures, review programs and checklists, as well as maintain the departmental procedures manual in a standardized format.
- You will review and sign-off on all Depositary related work.
- Regularly keeping up-to-date with related business, technical and regulatory developments (incl. AIFMD, UCITS).
- Lead the on-site inspections of of the company as well as schedule and attend periodic client service meetings.
- You will work with clients to resolve queries and escalate any issues.
- You have a third level business/finance qualification and a minimum of 5-8 years depositary/custody /trustee services experience within the funds industry
- You are knowledgeable in hedge funds AIFMD/ UCITS regulations.
- You have strong team management experience.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal effectiveness.
- You have previous experience managing projects.