Finance Business Partner
- Posted 11 April 2023
- Salary €65000 - €75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Broadgate have partnered with a global Pharmaceutical company going through continuous growth here in Dublin to recruit a Commercial Accountant who will act as a business partner.
This is a commercially-driven role whereby you will collaborate with multiple functions across the Group to drive continuous growth and reach strategic goals.
You'll have ownership for Balance Sheets and P&Ls for certain accounts within a company that is passionate about hiring high-potential individuals to quickly grow and develop into long-term careers
We're looking for innovators to really create change in an already successful and growing company.
What's in it for you?
- Freedom to innovate and disrupt the norm - an open door environment
- Progression internally across: multiple divisions, multiple business areas
- International opportunities
- High performance team and culture of learning and development
- Collaboration and exposure with senior leaders
- Gross margin, sales, month-end accounts prep review and reporting
- Commercial agreements and deals
- Support with price changes, new products etc.
- Ensure commercial team receive correct information from AP&AR teams
- Support Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Continuous assessment and improvement of processes and controls
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partner across: AP, AR, Commercial and IT
- Ensure balance sheet and valuations reflect true value
- POC for external auditors
- Qualified accountant
- Innovative self starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with large data
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience
- Strong drive and work ethic
If this sounds like you please share your CV
Refer a friend - all successful referrals receive €250 One4All voucher