An exciting, newly created opportunity due to continuous growth and expansion.
You will join a growing Pharmaceutical company with M&A at the core of their strategy.
This role has aspects of FP&A, business partnering and financial control, and offers extensive future L&D, progression and training and is ideal for someone who is hungry to progress in their career.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: annual budgets, 5 year plans, reactive reforecasts
- Working with business leaders to provide financial support to achieve overall macro strategy
- M&A: support integrations of new acquisitions
- Providing financial insight and analysis around trends
- Managing a team of 4/5
- Reviewing statutory accounts and supporting audits (internal and external)
- Continuous improvements
- Commercially aware
- Driven and keen to progress
- Communicative and collaborative
- 10% Bonus
- Hybrid policy
If this sounds like you, and you're keen to start a new and exciting role in the New Year, send your CV