Back to jobs
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary €65000 - €70000 per annum + pension, health, hybrid, bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a growing company in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
You will join the Financial Reporting & MI team to provide professional accountancy and finance analysis service across all business processes to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory, reputational, and commercial requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Complete a range of financial reporting tasks as required to meet business, commercial and regulatory requirements
- Provide professional accountancy and commercial advice to stakeholders to inform business decision making
- Assist with the budgeting & reforecasting process
- Support and active involvement in a number of projects across the finance team
- Professional accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA or local equivalent)
- Ideally exposure/experience in insurance/financial services
- Experience working on projects within a finance team would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture and great manager
- Increased flexibility to work from home