Back to jobs
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary €50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Annual Leave
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a growing insurer to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team. This role has been created due to the company's accelerated growth in recent years.
The successful candidate will play a significant role within the Finance department, providing support to the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support & control the management reporting including the Balance Sheet & cashflow reporting for Accepted Reinsurance (ARI) Hub Business for multiple jurisdictions
- Review SAP reports for monthly/quarterly reporting made by local business units (LBU) in global locations
- Manage & support LBUs with the Forecast & Budget Process
- Ensure integrity of SAP postings in line with Solvency II & IFRS 17
- Prepare and manage bank reconciliations
- Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant
- SAP reporting system knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use all MS Office programmes
- Insurance/Reinsurance background and accounting experience
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary benefits package
- Great exposure / on-the-job training
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent company culture
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to to be considered for this role.
Refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.