Broadgate are partnering with a global insurance company to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
You will be a key member of the finance team, supporting the financial controller directly in a small but growing team. In terms of the company, they have a unique product offering, diverse workforce and put a big focus on internal progression.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of quarterly financials, to include posting journals using Agresso (GL Package).
- Preparation and review of key balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
- Support the preparation of regulatory returns for relevant regulators and tax authorities and presentation of same to management.
- Assistant with preparation and review of UK GAAP statutory accounts. (FRS 102/103)
- Development and maintenance of calculation processes to support preparation of quarterly financial information.
- Liaise with underwriters, actuaries, auditors, senior management and/or third parties as appropriate
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Insurance experience is advantageous
- Ability to coach/mentor junior members
What's in it for you?
- Extensive benefits package - flexible working, parental leave, lunch/travel subsidies on office days and much more
- Control of your career - internal progression is critical to the sustainable success of the team
- Collaborative work culture with learning/development opportunities from industry experts