Broadgate are working with an international Insurance company that are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
You will be involved in the preparation, analysis and review of financial reporting with a particular emphasis on the technical reporting. Working with Finance Technical Team and reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the technical accounting and reconciliation of inputs from various operating systems into the general ledger and sub-ledgers of Finance Reporting system (SAP)
- Review and analyse data flows between operating systems, integration of data
- Prepare schedules for group reporting
- Prepare schedules for the annual financial statements
- Prepare quarterly and annual Solvency II reporting to Central Bank of Ireland
- Preparation of the Finance Board Meeting Material
- Qualified accountant preferably ACA or ACCA
- 2 years relevant experience, preferably gained from the financial services environment
- Experience in working with high volume data sets
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits - health, pension, parking and more
- Hybrid working model