Broadgate are working with a global investment manager to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
You will focus on the preparation of both management and statutory accounts and support functions for the European Accounting team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accounting for a number of investment entities holding various classes of assets
- Maintenance of intercompany loan amortization schedules
- Assist in coordination of cash activity within investment structure
- Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and year end statutory accounts for multiple investments
- Assist in preparation of audit files and deal with audit queries
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Services experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Hybrid working model