Back to jobs
Financial Risk Manager
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary €90000 - €100000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRisk & Analytics
- Contact NameMark Tracey
Financial Risk Manager
Salary: Paying up to €100,000
Location: Hybrid remote working, Dublin
Would you like to use your technical expertise to assist One of Irelands leading Asset Management Firms continous growth?
What is in it for you?
- Opportunities to Grow and Learn in your area of expetrise
- Competitive base salary
- Strong pension plan
- Healthcare support
- Progression opportunities
Would you enjoy?
- Key responsibilities will be to oversee trading market risk, counterparty credit risk and liquidity risk arising from debt and equity capital markets activities.
- Providing sound judgement, prudent governance and effective risk management oversight and control in accordance with the firm's risk management framework and policies.
- Engage extensively with the firm's trading desks, finance, Auditors and Senior Executive Team.
- Oversee equity trading and fixed income businesses, ensuring regulatory standards for measurement and assessment of Financial Risks are satisfied.
- Effectively communicate risk issues to all levels of the Risk Management Functions, other control functions, and Business Units.
- Develop and maintain Financial Risk Framework and Policies, communicate, and provide trainings to relevant Business Units.
- Provide challenge, review and validation of Financial Risk stress testing approaches, scenarios and financial instrument valuation methodologies.
- Escalating concerns to the appropriate senior management, if there is a change/potential change in the Financial Risk profile including policy excesses.
- Participate in and challenge strategic business planning and financial resource projections including capital and liquidity planning.
- Participate in the development, review, challenge and validation of the outcomes of ICAAP, Wind-down and Contingency Funding Plans.
- Develop, update and review Financial Risk related reports including CRO dashboard.
What you need?
- Minimum of five years' experience and knowledge of capital markets and risk management functions at a financial institution
- Experience with trading risk management systems such as Bloomberg MARS.
- Experience with equity and fixed income trading risk management.
- Experience with risk measurement tools, such as stress testing, VaR, capital requirement, and Greeks, etc.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply and reach out to Mark in Broadgate.
Happy to provide more details.