Back to jobs
Fintech Lawyer, International Firm
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLegal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameCassidy Bishop
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial FinTech Lawyer, with a passion for the sector, alongside the desire to join a leading international practice
In this varied role you will partner with a prestigious list of international financial services and tech enabled businesses. Many of your clients will be scale-up organisations who are disrupting the market and include blockchain, payments, SaaS and data businesses.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Outstanding industry knowledge combined with top-tier technical skills
- A passion and interest in your clients together with a commercial strategic approach
- A flexible and responsive mindset
- Expertise advising on a broad range of commercial agreements in the financial services sector including licensing, cloud, outsourcing and technology projects
- Some knowledge of financial services regulation
- A willingness to support business development activity
- A commitment to personal development and continuous improvement.
This opportunity is highly suited to an ambitious Associate or Senior Associate seeking a fast track to promotion. You will also value the opportunity to play a key role in developing the firm's client offering and strategy.