Broadgate are working with a global insurance company to recruit for a FP&A Analyst to join their team.
You will work on a diverse range of planning and analytical initiatives to assist with decision making. This is a business facing role and will suit someone with a background in an analytical role that embraces change and continuous improvement.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be a key business partner in FP&A to key underwriting and finance leaders
- Continuous incremental forecasting based on business drivers and trends
- Ongoing review of financial results versus expectations
- Assist with the production and creation of global MI reports on an ongoing basis
- Provide ad hoc project support
- Proven relevant experience in a similar FP&A role or a background demonstrating a strong analytical propensity
- Professional accounting qualification is desirable
- Insurance company experience is preferable
- Ability to work in an organisation with geographically dispersed teams and a complex environment
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary
- Strong wellbeing focus
- Hybrid working model
- Exposure working alongside industry experts