Our client, an International leading financial services firm, distinguished by its innovative solutions and client-based approach in managing diverse portfolios, is looking for a Fund Accountant based in London, UK.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA).
- A clear understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Competent technical accounting skills with understanding of consolidating, disclosing and other financial operations.
- Experience in developing and supervising a team as well as the ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Lead day-to-day client accounting and administration services as a technical manager and practitioner.
- Receive training and skill development to become an industry specialist, assisting clients with various challenges.
- Supervise and manage diverse professional teams, taking responsibility for their activities.
- Review team's work to improve cohesion and foster strong client relationships across a portfolio of clients, funds, SPVs, and associated entities.