Back to jobs
- Posted 20 April 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
My client is looking for a Fund Accountant to join a growing fund services firm in London. You will be working with alternate investment funds, including Real Estate and Private Equity funds.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills with the ability to pick up a broad range of challenges including consolidations, financial disclosures, complex financial instruments, acquisitions, disposals and VAT.
- A solid understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS with the ability to pick up other standards such as US GAAP.
About the Role:
- Client relationship manager for a portfolio
- Ownership and ultimate responsibility of deliverables
- Review, management and responsibility for the delivery of tasks within our accounting and administration services.
- The preparation of management accounts
- The production of quarterly investor reports
- Preparation of VAT data and VAT returns
- Producing financial statements - typically IFRS or UK GAAP compliant
- Issuing drawdown and distribution notices
- Cash flow statements, cash flow forecasts and cash monitoring
- Responding to investor queries and reporting requirements
Please reach out to Josh on for more details.