Fund Accountant Private Equity
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Book keep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 2 - 3 years experience in Accounting in an international environment in a Corporate Services / Fund Services / Real Estate organisation, Audit Firm or similar experience
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch.