Broadgate have partnered with a financial services firm in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a professional team managing accounting and financial reporting for a range of interesting clients.
The role is for an Accounting Manager based in Southampton.
The role is paying up to £62,000 + bonus
Managing client relationships and accounting responsibilities:
* Take ownership of your portfolio of clients and customer relationships;
* Preparation of consolidations;
* Bank debt covenant reporting;
* Production of monthly/quarterly NAVs;
* Investor tax, CIS and VAT reporting;
* Cashflow forecasting work;
* Plan year end audit including audit files and liaise with external auditors and clients;
* Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS or UK GAAP;
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with 1-2 years PQE in financial services OR qualified by experience.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information