Broadgate have partnered with a leading Fund Administration Firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a professional team managing accounting and financial reporting for real estate and private equity funds.
The role is for a Fund Accounting Manager based in Southampton.
The role is paying up to £55,000 + bonus
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Take ownership of client portfolios and relationships.
- Analyse financial information and transactions for accurate reporting.
- Oversee financial reporting at asset and fund levels, reviewing team work.
- Prepare consolidations, bank debt covenant reporting, and monthly/quarterly NAVs.
- Handle investor tax, CIS, and VAT reporting.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with 1-2 years PQE in financial services OR qualified by experience.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information