Group Accountant - Munich
Looking for a full-time Group Accountant with a focus on consolidated financial statements and consolidation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of the group annual and monthly financial statements according to IRFS, including consolidation
- Review the monthly reporting for German and foreign subsidiaries
- Act as a point of contact for domestic and foreign subsidiaries on reporting and accounting issues
- Maintaining reporting and consolidation software
- Responsible for the reporting and consolidation software Lucanet
Essential Skills and Experience
- Completed a relevant finance degree or a proven record as a international accountant
- In-depth knowledge and experience in consolidation and accounting according to IFRS and HGB
- Experience in using consolidation software
- Strong MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- Strong written and spoken German and English skills (minimum B1)
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch!