Head Of Technology - Partner Law Firm
As the Head of Legal Technology and Innovation, you will play a pivotal role in the firm's development, working alongside the firm's Managing Partner and executive team in shaping and driving the firm's legal technology and innovation strategy. This role is a leadership position where you will collaborate with senior stakeholders across the firm in delivering client-facing legal technology services, internal process optimisation projects and innovation initiatives.
- Leading the functional operation of legal technology and innovation function aligned with the firm's strategy, business objectives and client requirements.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders across the firm's various practice areas to identify opportunities to create and deploy enterprise-grade client-facing legal technology solutions that enhance the firm's core legal and tax advisory services.
- Working alongside all business service teams including IT, Finance, Compliance and Risk and Marketing and Business Development to evaluate technology solutions and ensure the legal technology and innovation function is integrated into all parts of the firm's operational framework.
- Working alongside Partner teams across all practice areas to identify opportunities to streamline legal service delivery using the firm's stack of legal technology platforms.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders across all practice areas and business service teams in delivering process optimisation projects to help streamline manual processes, reduce operating costs and enhance productivity.
- Leading the functional operation of an innovation program aligned with the firm's business and technology strategy. Liaising with personnel at all levels across the business to foster a culture of innovation, triage and progress ideas that can help the firm enhance legal service delivery, optimise internal processes or create new digital products and services.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders across all practice areas and business service teams to evaluate the practical application of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence.
Additional Key Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. Advanced degrees or relevant qualifications and certifications are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise collaboration platforms such as HighQ and the Microsoft Power suite of applications.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a legal technology leadership role within a law firm or legal department.
- In-depth knowledge of legal technology trends, software and tools.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful legal technology implementations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior Technology lawyer to work with a leading team and for a very reputable firm in the Irish market. If interested, please apply or reach out to Declan at Broadgate. All calls and conversations are highly confidential.