Join this well-established insurance company to lead the Financial Reporting Team and support the business strategically.
You'll report to the CFO and act as a key senior leader.
- Prepare IFRS and Sol II reporting to the Group and Regulators
- Ensure quality/accuracy of internal and external financial reporting
- Manage x4 direct reports
- Manage systems and other resources
- Ensure efficient, effective, and economic delivery of objectives.
- Oversee the month end and quarter end close process to ensure compliance with the group accounting standards.
- Treasury and cash management processes.
- Support management in the development of business strategies as required.
- Ensure appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
You'll benefit from;
- Strong pension
- Additional benefits
This is great opportunity to work with an established insurance business on the Irish market in a leadership role if you are looking for a step up in your career.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Lauren at Broadgate Search to be considered
Refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.