Head of Company Secretariat
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameAkil Meghji
Head of Company secretary.
Client facing role (Professional services).
Are you an experienced ICSA Qualified Company Secretary looking to join an organisation where you will be able to take over the current company secretary team and be heavily involved in the direction the team takes?
I have partnered with a leading integrated professional service organisation specialising in accountancy, legal and wealth management services. They are looking for a highly organised individual with an entrepreneurial approach to join their practise.
This is a client facing role which would include the responsibility to develop the team and build out the company secretarial department. This would entail working closely with both the accountancy and legal team where you would be hands on with a range of matters. These would include but not limited to:
- Managing board changes
- Shareholder changes
- Share capital restructurings and re-registrations.
At the same time, this role would include overseeing and ensuring the team are:
- Dealing with company incorporation's and dissolution's.
- Ensuring companies satisfy their statutory filing obligations including beneficial ownership and confirmation statement requirements.
- Maintaining statutory books and the management of files.
- Ensuring meeting attendance and resolution preparation requirements are met.
- Liaising with clients and colleagues across the firm.
In return for your efforts and skills, this organisation can offer professional flexibility, career development and decision-making autonomy. They also offer competitive package due to investment within the team.
If this role sounds of interest and the culture within the organisation is suitable to what you're looking for next, do apply to be contacted further.