Head of Compliance
Dublin - Hybrid WFH - 3 days per week in the office
Up to €150k
If you're looking for a new challenge and something exciting to take on in 2023, then this could be exactly what you're looking for. This is a great opportunity for you to work with a growing MiFID firm in Dublin. You'll be joining to lead the existing compliance team in Dublin while working alongside the wider group compliance team.
- Lead the compliance team in Ireland
- Manage the relationship with the regulator
- Provide compliance advice & guidance to the business
- Design & implement the annual compliance plan and ensure policies & procedures remain up to date with regulatory requirements
- 7+ years' experience within a compliance role in financial services
- People Management experience
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder Management
- MiFID experience ideally
What's in it for you?:
- Strong salary & Overall benefits package
- Opportunity to make a key impact on the strategy of a growing firm
- Working with a company that values culture & people and places an emphasis on having a positive work/life balance.
- A company that pride themselves in developing their employees and giving them the opportunity to achieve their personal & professional goals.
If you'd like to learn more and discuss the role in detail, don't hesitate to reach out.