I am working with a reputable Bank looking for a Head of Statutory Reporting to join their office in Kent. An incredibly exciting opportunity to work on modernisation, transformation and acquisition projects across multiple entities.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience in a Manager/Controller position within the financial services industry.
- Experience working in a statutory reporting function.
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, with detailed knowledge of IFRS 7.
About the Role:
You will be managing a team across multiple sites for the completion of the Group's Statutory Reporting requirements.
- Lead and direct the Statutory Reporting team across multiple locations
- Deliver the Group's consolidated Interim and Year end reporting requirements of 20+ Subsidiary Annual Accounts, including one banking entity
- Ensure data accuracy in line with the Companies Act, IFRS and FRS 102 requirements.
- Liaise with internal team who contribute to the statutory reporting cycle, notably investor relations, regulatory reporting, tax.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
Please reach out to Josh Duggan on