Are you a commercially minded intellectual property lawyer seeking a partner level opportunity working with fantastic clients? Would you like the option to work from home, the office, or both, depending on your preferences?
This is a rare opportunity for an Intellectual Property Partner, with both contentious experience, to join a non-traditional and high growth national firm.
The firm takes great pride in ensuring its lawyers feel part of a team, collaborate, share ideas and enjoy each others' company. As a result, the firm has grown rapidly on a national basis, over the last 5 years.
You will enjoy an eclectic mix of work depending on your experience and aptitudes including:
- Advising and litigating on the full spectrum of IP and neighbouring rights including trademarks, passing off, design rights, database rights, trade secrets and confidential information
- Dealing with UK Company Names Tribunal complaints and domain name disputes
- Settling disputes with ADR especially mediation
- Advising on consultancy agreements, assignments, licences and other transactional work
- Presenting to clients and at conferences.
The firm's ideal candidate will be commercial, entrepreneurial and technically sound. You will also have a broad intellectual property background, with the following credentials:
- Sound academics
- A passion for advising entrepreneurial clients
- A consultative approach and client centric outlook
- UK qualified
- An excellent strategic understanding hard IP.
If you are seeking an opportunity where you can advise a broad range of stakeholders from Board level members to in-house legal teams, this role could be for you.
Please reach out to discuss this unique opportunity in confidence.