Our recruitment and staffing solutions protect and empower evolving, tech-enabled businesses to build and scale successfully. We partner with high-growth organisations delivering expert business enablement and protection talent and capability across:
- Finance, Accounting & Audit
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Cyber Security
- Risk & Analytics
- Transformation & Change
We have our own community - Broadgate Social, where we host regular events, podcasts, webinars and publish blogs, articles and white papers, in collaboration with industry game-changers and thought leaders. We are proud of our offline events and the communities that we have built. We have a number of CSR and DEI initiatives that extend beyond our company and enhance society to make a difference across the Ex-Military, Mental Health, Ethnicity, DE&I and LGBTQ+.
Right now we are looking for a talented Legal Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and expanding Legal recruitment team within Broadgate. With a well establsihed leader, this division is set have exciting growth over the coming months. The team have already bought on exciting new clients, delivered a range of innovative webinars to the legal community, and are building a strong pipeline. The team place mid-senior lawyers in practice and in-house!
The team focus on some great sectors with lots of opportunity: Fast growth businesses and law firms in fintech, technology, financial services, media, gaming. Legal recruitment is very "networky" and is a superb market for recruiters who enjoy relationship building, business conversations and variety.
We've worked hard to create a culture that is inclusive to everyone, our benefits include:
- Commission paid at 10-50% of your billings with no threshold
- Work from home flexibility and flexible office hours - work your weekly contracted hours around our flexi hours of 10-4
- Unlimited paid annual leave from Senior Consultant and above
- Anyone below senior is 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off, this goes up each year in service
- A paid 6-week sabbatical after every 3 years of service
- Paid period leave, 10 days a year on top of annual leave for your period
- 2 days per year charitable leave to give back to the community
- Weekly target to finish at 3pm on a Friday if you hit your 'What Good Looks Like'
- Flexible lunches for gym-goers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Expense £50 a month towards gym or sports club membership
- Dress down culture - feel free to be yourself at work
- Subsidised healthcare - we pay 50% of your Vitality coverage
- Dog friendly offices - bring your furry friends to the office!
- Future leaders training programme for first time managers
- Advanced leaders training programme for senior managers
- Join our Diversity Innovation Team and make a difference across our EEGs; Gender, Ethnicity, Veterans, Mental Health, LGBTQIA+, Accessibility, Socio-economic
- Onsite mental health first aiders
- Annual Summer Incentive Trips for all staff
- Annual Summer & Winter Parties for all staff
- Quarterly Lunch Club incentives for all staff
- Loans for home office set up
- Staff Treats subscription - discount platform with a whole host of perks, discounts, and benefits
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply today.